Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week 7: Birthday Brunch


We celebrated my birthday today by going out to brunch at Melba's for Chicken and Waffles with some great friends. We had a wonderful time! I had been instructed by Shelly that she wanted me to bring my camera and take photos - seems she was jealous that I posted photos from a dinner with some mutual friends of ours and had neglected to bring the camera last time she was in town. So, I happily obliged. It's so nice having Jonah a little older now and being able to go out to restaurants. It can still get a little dicey if we don't bring things with which to entertain him, but we've learned our lessons.

As we were preparing to leave, Jonah started getting a little restless and wanting to explore. I was up keeping an eye on him and he ran into this beautiful little pool of light. I didn't have my camera on me at the time. He ran back toward our table, played a bit and took back off toward the door - so I grabbed the camera and followed. He walked back into this little pool of light and I snapped this photo. I liked it so much that I decided it was the photo for this week.

Photo info - 50mm at f/2. Straight up sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment